ANGLICOTECH Pacific, LLC is rapidly growing, veteran-owned small business providing solutions to contemporary problems with technology. AT Pacific was established on Guam to create an entity focused on the Indo-Asia-Pacific Theater.
We are looking for a Field Services Mid-Level Network Technician servicing a large-scale Enterprise network. You will be part of a Team of Network Technicians and Engineers. This network includes Cisco, Aruba, Brocade, Juniper, Riverbed and McAfee network devices to include Routers, Switches, Access Points, Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Virtual Private Networks (VPN) and WAN Accelerators.
We are willing to extend a contingent offer to candidates and sponsor them for SEC+ and a SECRET clearance given that they meet the majority of the other requirements and are willing to move to one of the listed geo-graphic locations.
· Install and maintain network devices at the site and work with the NOC technicians and Managers to troubleshoot outages and resolve network related issues.
· Create ticket for maintenances using HPE Service Manager.
· Understand, implement, and follow processes in accordance with current policies and procedures.
· Perform escalation and additional tasks as directed.
· Take Direction from the Regional Leader and Site Leaders
· Ability to Obtain a Government Secret Security Clearance is required
· Innovative technical professional, customer service oriented, and knowledgeable engineer in the field of Ethernet and IP data engineering.
· 4 plus years’ experience as a Network Technician.
· A high level of project coordination skills to manage the execution of maintenance activities and network outages.
· Fundamental understanding of the OSI Model is required.
· Experience must include operational support, and configuration of network devices such as servers, routers, switches, associated software tools, and cabling in a large LAN/MAN/BAN/WAN environment.
· Knowledge of network protocols such as OSPF, BGP, and EIGRP is a Plus.
· Knowledge and experience working with wireless technologies, Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), and WAN Accelerators and associated technologies is highly desirable.
· Some Travel will be required
· A Background Information Technology field or a related technology field is highly desirable.
· Other evidence of intellectual, technical, business accomplishments, and related technology leadership experiences will be considered.
· Cisco CCNA and Security+ required.
· ITIL foundation V3 certification is highly desirable
· The ideal candidate will have a passion for excellence and continual improvement, combined with an entrepreneurial spirit, strong written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, innovative thinking in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
· Strong customer service and communication is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction and network reliability.
· A good problem-solving and troubleshooting skills in severs and Cisco devices are a Plus.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs is required.
San Diego, CA
Whidbey Island, WA
China Lake, CA
Patuxent River, MD
Pearl Harbor, HI
* If you are interested in this position, please email our Office Manager, Megan Freeman at email@example.com