HazeGrayCyber, LLC is focused on delivering Cyber Security and Zero Trust Solutions to the US National Defense community and our allies and partners.
We are looking for a full-time Nuclear Command, Control, and Communications (NC3)/Space Risk Management Framework Analyst that has experience with NC3/Space/Radios and can process and review Navy RMF packages.
This is a hybrid position based in Suffolk, VA. Onsite Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and teleworking Thursday, Friday.
- Performs risk and vulnerability assessments, remediation/mitigation techniques, and documents and provides technical reports and whitepapers on vulnerabilities associated with complex information systems and modern technologies in use within the Navy in the SPACE and Nuclear C2 domain.
- Provides risk analyses to inform authorization decisions at all levels. Ability to perform extensive evaluation of RMF products provided by Navy organization and customers in support of Navy RMF projects or joint projects with DoD/Federal agencies in NC3/Space.
- High level of competence in process analyses and DoD/Navy cybersecurity compliance requirements, RMF process and associated artifacts in support of the authorizing official duties and responsibilities.
- Coordinates with customers and program offices on the evaluation and compliance to DoD/Navy directives, policies, and instruction to include but not limited to Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), OMB A-130, NIST SP 800 Series, FIPS Publications, and Navy RMF governance.
- Assist in RMF A&A process negotiation and task management for accomplishing A&A activities. Prepares reports, correspondence, white papers, letters, memos and other related correspondence in support of the AO role "and assigned projects. Provides methods and procedures following modern technology trends and practices in agile methodologies.
- Has above average technical experience and knowledge in specific unique processes to the DoD/Navy to include but not limited to PPSM, CDS, STIGS, SRG, ACAS, eMASS and other DoD tools used to support RMF stakeholders and associated organizational processes in support of Navy RMF and ATO approvals for space ground systems and ancillary architectures and components.
- Ability to support the Navy AO in complex projects with full understanding of SLCM methodologies; provide technology implementation recommendations based on best practices and establish standards for space and NC3. Develops and provides training to the AO office as needed to support mission and assigned projects.
- The candidate must have the understanding of satellite radios ie AN/PRC-117G, AN/ARC-210, AN/USC 61 to process RMF MUOS packages. In addition they must have an understanding of RMF/Cloud type packages as well.
- More than 6 years in IT with a major in Cybersecurity or related field. Requires experience in business process improvements/ analysis, lean/agile methodologies and providing administrative/technical support services and management of said services.
- Extensive experience in DoD Cloud architectures/technologies, DevSecOps, RMF/A&A, enterprise architectures, LAN/WAN protocols and technologies, 5G, and other relevant technologies in use with modern enterprises.
- Extensive experience and understanding of DoD cybersecurity and policies, instructions, and NIST publications as they relate to the Authorizing Official.
- Understanding of system and software SDLCs, and unique DoD domains such as Cross-domain solutions, PPSM.
- Excellent facility and use of MS office tools and related services.
- US Citizenship required
- Background Investigation
- Eligibility for TOP SECRET Level Clearance
HazeGrayCyber, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
HazeGrayCyber, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as great long-term career opportunities.
Req ID 001-23 v1.0
* If you are interested in this position, please email our Office Manager, Heather Doyle at firstname.lastname@example.org